BK HV Tail Servo - For The Ultimate in 3D Demand
Utilizing standard sized motors in a mini sized servo package, the BK servo line has tremendous torque available for the most demanding cyclic setup, incorporating blistering speed and precision for the best in overall performance.
Set apart in an anodized CNC aluminum case with High Voltage capability, the BK servo line is what top pilots look for in terms of outright helicopter performance, and since these servos were specified by Bert Kammerer, you can rest assured that performance was the key element from the very beginning .
Order your BK servos today - high quality, performance orientated electronics for the pilot that demands the very best.
* Standard Size Top Case
* Full Size / Standard Motor
* Exposed Motor for Greater Cooling Capability
* CNC Anodized Aluminum Casing
* Metal Gears for Greater Strength
* High Voltage / 8.4V Ready - No Voltage Regulator Required
* Blazing Speed & Incredible Torque
* Replacement Gears Available for Service & Repair
* Mini Sized for 500 Class Helicopters
* Coreless Motor - Greater Torque
(1) DS-7005HV BK Tail Servo
Operating Voltage: 6.0V - 8.4V
Weight: 50g (1.70 oz)
- 8.4 kg/cm (116.7 oz/in) @ 6.0V
- 9.6 kg/cm (133.3 oz/in) @ 7.4V
- 10.6 kg/cm (147.2 oz/in) @ 8.4V
- 0.035 sec/60 @ 6.0V
- 0.032 sec/60 @ 7.4V
- 0.030 sec/60 @ 8.4V
Dimensions: 15mm x 36mm x 35.5mm
Gear Construction: 7075 Aluminum
Motor Type: Coreless
Frequency: 760us / 333hz
All 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 Helicopters (SAB Goblin 500/630/700/770 / HD Cell 500)
Note: Standard Size Top case - Will NOT fit in a normal mini sized servo layout.